Today 30 May, 2009 :
Let’s join activists around the region to Demand Dignity!
>>> check out the (((Demand Dignity))) Launch events
You can take action online to be part of the activities!
If you have:
- 30 seconds today:
- 30 minutes today:
- Follow us on Twitter and respond to our questions;
- Post your voice on http://www.demanddignity.org and invite some friends too!
- Encourage your friends to join the Asia Pacific Youth Network.
- Log your location on our map petition & tell your friends about it!
- Invite 30 of your friends to join the Asia Pacific Youth Network on Facebook
- 30 hours in the next 3 months:
- 30 days over the next 6 months:
- 3 months:
Log your location on our map petition & tell your friends about it!
Organise a local activity with your friends over the next 3 months exploring the themes of the Demand Dignity campaign – “What does Dignity mean to you?”. You’ll need to
Today – log on to your favourite social networking site, create an APYN Demand Dignity group, and invite 30 of your friends to join.
Become youth ambassador!
Look out for details next week on this site or
Set yourself a target, devise an action plan and implement it! It’s a longer term project that connects you with other people who want to Demand Dignity!
Got a better idea?
Look forward to hearing from you or seeing you in one of our activities!