Happy Human Rights Day!
International Human Rights Day commemorates the United Nations General Assembly’s adoption of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights on 10 December 1948.
There are many ways to recgonise Human Rights Day , take action today!
- sign an online petition
- update your facebook or twitter status,
- join with APYN,
- volunteer for specific campaigns or initiatives ,
- attend local events in your area by human rights organizations
- tell a friend about what you do to defend human rights or share this
- create a response to ‘what does living with dignity mean to me?’ (like the one above!) and email it to APYN : add your voice
- start a discussion at work or school about why human rights are important
… and so many more ways.
Leave a comment below on how you have recognized Human Rights Day today!