I agree to uphold the vision, mission and values of the Asia Pacific Youth Network in my participation.
I agree to ensure that activities carried out in the name of the Asia Pacific Youth Network are communicated with Asia Pacific Youth Project team and to ensure that my contribution respects local and international laws.
I pledge to support the behaviors of the network and work to protect and promote human rights in the Asia Pacific region.
I agree to the following behaviours:
- To participate is to be active
- To self regulate, self service and share to act in the best interest of the APYN
- To ensure work fits within a human rights framework
- To encourage each other and work collaboratively
- To be mindful of differences and embrace commonalities
- To prioritize safety and ensure the legality of our activities
- To fulfill our promises to each other within a timely manner
- To focus on accountability over authority
- To not represent APYN without receiving confirmation from APYN team (firstname.lastname@example.org) * note this refers to public representational roles – you are of course able to introduce yourself as an individual activist of APYN.
For information on Code of Conduct, Terms and Conditions and Privacy and Information statements see here