3 Freedoms 2009 about us action activists activities ambassador ASEAN Asia Aung San Suu Kyi burma Cambodia Campaigns China chinese death penalty Demand Dignity dignity Do something food forced eviction Human rights indonesia International Womens\'s Day join us June 4th justice leadership monthly action music Myanmar News Newsletter Pakistan Paula's Adventure in Taiwan Philippines poverty Skype School Presentations Sri Lanka take action torture weekly action Women youth youth ambassadors
- Sanjaya Bhatta on Introducing…2012 APYN Youth Ambassadors!!!
- APYNCampaigns on Our Spaces
- Ray on Our Spaces
- Pihak berwenang Indonesia harus mengatasi kejahatan kekerasan seksual terhadap perempuan dan anak perempuan on Indonesian authorities must address crimes of sexual violence against women and girls
- Indonesian authorities must address crimes of sexual violence against women and girls on Pihak berwenang Indonesia harus mengatasi kejahatan kekerasan seksual terhadap perempuan dan anak perempuan
- W R Sykes (Mr) on Send a letter for MALALA, stand with MALALA
- APYNCampaigns on Introducing…2012 APYN Youth Ambassadors!!!
- APYNCampaigns on 2012 APYN Youth Ambassador Application Requirements and Form
- Maldives: Protect 15 year old rape survivor
05 April 2013 4:55 PM | No Comments
- Join Us form
16 June 2010 2:21 PM | 19 Comments
- Meet the APYN Co-Facilitation Team!
15 May 2012 5:35 PM | 1 Comment
- Introducing…2012 APYN Youth Ambassadors!!!
27 June 2012 12:48 PM | 6 Comments
- Migrant Construction Workers – Making Waves in the Asia Pacific: YOU(th) and Migrant Workers
09 December 2012 4:46 PM | No Comments
- Janice at the Anti-Death Penalty Asia Network (ADPAN) Consultative Meeting – 23-25 November 2012
28 January 2013 10:25 AM | No Comments
- Protect sexual and reproductive rights now and for the next generation!
25 February 2013 4:32 PM | No Comments
- APYN’s Future – Let’s shape it together!
24 May 2013 4:10 PM | No Comments
- Indonesia: Stop the executions!
13 May 2013 3:11 PM | No Comments
- APYN in ACTION – The world has an Arms Trade Treaty!
05 April 2013 6:09 PM | No Comments
- Let’s HARLEM SHAKE for Obama!
02 March 2013 12:00 AM | No Comments
Thanks for taking action! DO SOMETHING: Carlos Celdran, a Filipino activist for reproductive health rights has been convicted of “offending...
Take action! Send a letter to ask the Cambodia authorities to stop intimidating evicted families of Borei Keila!!Thanks for taking action! Your letters have been delivered to the Cambodia authorities! UPDATE: The women and children who were...
Thanks for taking action! Your letters have been sent! UPDATE: We hear from our friends in Malaysia that the six...
Send a Letter to the Burma Authorities and Ask Them Not to Put Prisoners in ‘Dog Cells’ After Peaceful Protests!THANKS FOR TAKING ACTION! YOUR ACTIONS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED! Political prisoners in Burma are at risk of torture and ill-treatment...
We hear from our friends in the region that a draft law in Cambodia seeks to restrict civil society! Friends...
Thanks for taking action! We’ve just sent off your letters! UPDATE: On 16 September 2011, several families of Boeung Kak...
Greetings APYNers! We are pleased to announce the launch of our Burma Youth Campaign! Our campaign team is currently made...
Take action now! Burma is about to hold its first national election in two decades. In the last elections in...
Act now for Burma in the lead up to the elections! In Burma, the first elections for 20 years are...
Amnesty International welcomes the steps ASEAN is taking, however hesitant, towards regional protection and promotion of human rights. However, the...