3 Freedoms 2009 about us action activists activities ambassador ASEAN Asia Aung San Suu Kyi burma Cambodia Campaigns China chinese death penalty Demand Dignity dignity Do something food forced eviction Human rights indonesia International Womens\'s Day join us June 4th justice leadership monthly action music Myanmar News Newsletter Pakistan Paula's Adventure in Taiwan Philippines poverty Skype School Presentations Sri Lanka take action torture weekly action Women youth youth ambassadors
- Sanjaya Bhatta on Introducing…2012 APYN Youth Ambassadors!!!
- APYNCampaigns on Our Spaces
- Ray on Our Spaces
- Pihak berwenang Indonesia harus mengatasi kejahatan kekerasan seksual terhadap perempuan dan anak perempuan on Indonesian authorities must address crimes of sexual violence against women and girls
- Indonesian authorities must address crimes of sexual violence against women and girls on Pihak berwenang Indonesia harus mengatasi kejahatan kekerasan seksual terhadap perempuan dan anak perempuan
- W R Sykes (Mr) on Send a letter for MALALA, stand with MALALA
- APYNCampaigns on Introducing…2012 APYN Youth Ambassadors!!!
- APYNCampaigns on 2012 APYN Youth Ambassador Application Requirements and Form
- Maldives: Protect 15 year old rape survivor
05 April 2013 4:55 PM | No Comments
- Join Us form
16 June 2010 2:21 PM | 19 Comments
- Meet the APYN Co-Facilitation Team!
15 May 2012 5:35 PM | 1 Comment
- Introducing…2012 APYN Youth Ambassadors!!!
27 June 2012 12:48 PM | 6 Comments
- Migrant Construction Workers – Making Waves in the Asia Pacific: YOU(th) and Migrant Workers
09 December 2012 4:46 PM | No Comments
- Janice at the Anti-Death Penalty Asia Network (ADPAN) Consultative Meeting – 23-25 November 2012
28 January 2013 10:25 AM | No Comments
- Protect sexual and reproductive rights now and for the next generation!
25 February 2013 4:32 PM | No Comments
- APYN’s Future – Let’s shape it together!
24 May 2013 4:10 PM | No Comments
- Indonesia: Stop the executions!
13 May 2013 3:11 PM | No Comments
- APYN in ACTION – The world has an Arms Trade Treaty!
05 April 2013 6:09 PM | No Comments
- Let’s HARLEM SHAKE for Obama!
02 March 2013 12:00 AM | No Comments
Can YOU believe it? APYN turns 5 this year! It’s been half a decade since Amnesty International brought together young...
DO SOMETHING: After a 15 year old rape survivor was found guilty of “fornication” and sentenced to 100 slashes and...
Despite commitments made almost 20 years ago at the International Conference on Population and Development, around 1.8 billion young people...
DO SOMETHING: Sombath Somphone was abducted on 15 December 2012, and no one has seen or heard from him since!...
I am Janice Cheung, currently a university student in Hong Kong. It was a privilege for me to attend the...
DO SOMETHING: 14-year old Pakistani human rights activist, Malala Yusufzai, was shot by Taliban gunmen on her way home from school...
Thank you for taking action! Your greeting cards have been delivered! DO SOMETHING: On 3 February, Umar Farooq Shaikh was...
YOU(th) Action Needed for the 13 Cambodian women human rights defenders again! Urge authorities to drop their convictions!Thank you for taking action! Your actions have been delivered! DO SOMETHING: On 27 June, the 13 women human rights defenders...
Thank you for taking action! Your actions have been delivered! DO SOMETHING: Phyo Wai Aung was arrested and accused for bombings...
DO SOMETHING: The irresponsible and poorly regulated arms trade fuels serious human rights abuses, armed violence, poverty and conflict around the...